lauantai 29. joulukuuta 2012

Last trip after Flounder



After a couple of weeks period of frost on 12/12/12 there was finally only minus two degrees out. So I went shore fishing after Whitefish. And of course I was hoping to catch some Flounder too. But it’s not always going like you have planned. I also tried some spinning after Sea trout but my only “catch” of the day was a flu that I’m still having. It was snowing almost all day long and a brisk easterly wind made the conditions freezing. This trip was a seal to my species hunt this year.
The conditions were quite arctic.

I have still made couple of ice fishing trips after Zander and Pike but to say the least my results have been lousy. Today I was out about five hours and my only catch was one small Roach and a small White bream.

So, the fishing season 2012 is now over. I will make a summary from it in some point. Now it's time to wish You all a Very Happy New Year!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Well, nice year for you I think. Tight lines also in year 2013. Hope we see somewhere, sometime.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yeah, after all last year was quite good. Tight lines for you too. We will see, cause I'll have to come and get that damn Dace in some point. I still haven't a good picture from them.

    VastaaPoista