maanantai 16. tammikuuta 2012

Picture gallery

I have added a picture gallery to Photobucket. From there you can find pictures of the species I’ve already caught. There’s still some species missing, I will add them as soon as I have publishable pictures of them.

From the gallery you can find also the species I haven’t identified yet. Please contact me if you have any tips or hints to identify those species.
One of the species i haven't identified yet.


You can find my gallery from here: Species i've caught
I have also added the link under the “links”-menu on the right hand side of my blog.

3 kommenttia:

  1. good gallery, hope you get more fishes to add there

    VastaaPoista
  2. There's never enough fishingblogs to read. Especially good ones. I'm looking forward to see if you can reach your goal.

    Enjoy the nature and sametime learn more about the fishes and life itself.

    yours,
    Teemu

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks Vesa and Teemu. I will make my best to reach my goal. But still, fishing itself is always more important than catching....

      Poista