torstai 10. toukokuuta 2012

Searching for Flounder

Waiting is on again....
About an week ago we made a whole day trip after Flounder with my friend Jarno. There's nothing to tell to posterity. We caught altogether seven small Whitefish and seven Perch.

My first Whitefish. A huge fish of about 100 grams.











There was also a unpleasant episode with the local fishermen. They came with their boat, saw us and our rods on the shore and dropped their gillnets right over our lines. And believe it or not this is still just normal behaviour in the archipelago of Turku.....
There's a gillnet buoy about 30 meters from the place I was sitting.

So, no Flounder this time. Hopefully I can make another trip before the fish are leaving those shallow waters.

1 kommentti:

  1. Go soon before it´s too late. You dont´n have much time. But still, I wish you tight lines with flounder. Also with little ones, but with right species. One more to go forward to fifty this year.

    VastaaPoista