lauantai 25. helmikuuta 2012

Sometimes it can be almost too easy

Yesterday night my target was Burbot. It’s mostly night active species so decided to go fishing after a workday. The population of Burbot has collapsed in the last ten years so it’s not so easy species to catch nowadays....or so I thought.
There they are. Under five minutes, two Burbot


I was on the ice little bit over seven and started to fish at 7.15pm. Two minutes later I was unhooking my first Burbot. Couple of minutes more and Burbot number two came up. Was this suppose to be hard job? It took under ten minutes to catch third fish.

I tried for a half an hour more. I did not caught anything else so I decided to leave back home.

Burbot was my species number 12 for the year. So one of the harder species is now off the counts. That’s the way to go.

1 kommentti: